Prayer Points for Day of Prayer & Fasting (30/11/17)
Today we are focusing our prayers on the next generation and specifically for our kids, youth and student ministries.
- For our current volunteers to be encouraged about the impact they are making on the children and young people. Pray for their hearts to be stirred by God even more so that they can continue to serve wholeheartedly in these areas
- For new volunteers to come on board who are passionate about seeing the lives of children and young people radically impacted for Jesus
- For our children and young people to have even more of a desire to passionately pursue Jesus and live their lives fully for Him
- For our children and young people to have even more of a heart for their friends and family to know Jesus - and that this would cause them to share the gospel and also invite others to One Church
- For our newly appointed ministry leaders Ian and Tabitha Sadler to be led by the Holy Spirit as they lead the children and young people forward. Pray that they would settle in well and establish a great core team to help One Kids, One Youth and One Students achieve their fullest potential.