Prayer Points for Day of Prayer & Fasting (14/08/19)
“If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place.”
2 Chronicles 7:14-15 NLT
‘Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we will reap if we do not lose heart.’ Galatians 6:9 NKJV
‘My dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless’ 1 Corinthians 15:58 NLT.
As we humble ourselves and pray today let us be empowered by the Holy Spirit in our prayers and lives as we press on for:
• A mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Nation/Norfolk/Norwich, and that many people are set free from the prison of sin and darkness.
• The Lord’s continued, wisdom, strength, provision and guidance for One Church.
• For our current sermon series ‘This Is Me’, exploring our identity in Christ.
• The love and power of God to impact the lives of the people of Norwich, the school, and those living close to the church.
• The people of One Church to be revived and be His ‘presence carriers’, with the boldness to share the gospel wherever we go.
• For the growth and development of our One Kids, Youth and Student ministries.
• The will of God to be made known to the new Prime Minister, and politicians regarding Brexit, and the future of this nation.