Prayer Points for Day of Prayer & Fasting (10/07/19)
“Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];”
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Amp
“ALSO [Jesus] told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn coward (faint, lose heart, and give up).”
Luke 18:1 AMPC
As we pray today let us press on as we are led by the Holy Spirit in our prayers for:
• A mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Nation/Norfolk/Norwich, and that many people are set free from the prison of sin and darkness.
• The Lord’s continued, wisdom, provision and guidance for One Church.
• For the new sermon series ‘This Is Me’, exploring our identity in Christ.
• The love and power of God to impact the lives of the people of Norwich, the school, and those living close to the church.
• The people of One Church to be His ‘presence carriers’, and for the opportunity and boldness to share the gospel wherever we go.
• The will of God to be made known to the politicians in relation to the Leadership Election, Brexit, and the future of this nation.